Get help with statistics dissertation topics and boost your grades
Choosing the ideal topic for your statistics dissertation
Dissertation topics in statistics and probability
- Determine which genes discriminate between healthy and diseased patients
- Model infectious diseases and identify localized outbreaks
- Use exit poll data to predict the outcome of an election
- Use Bayesian networks to study key interventions into terrorism
- Show how invariant statistics examine evidence from fingerprints pores
- Explain the principle and applications of Markov methods
- Show how Bayesian model is relevant in biostatistics
- Evaluate the connection between shrinkage estimation and loss estimation technique
Use the right statistics dissertation writing format
- Easy to read font: Unless otherwise, use a standard font that is easy to read. Fonts like Aerial and Times New Roman written in 12pt could be a great place to get started. Use margins properly and if you are having any diagrams, make sure that they are not hanging over the margins. If not, you will have problems when you start printing your paper. Also, do not use double spacing unless it is specified in the instructions.
- Appropriate referencing style: Different assignments require different citation format. Use the style that is most common in dissertation writing. If you are stuck,do not hesitate to contact our statistics dissertation helpers.
- Cover page: This has the title for your assignment. It also includes your name and anyone else who has contributed to the research. A cover page also plays an important role in your paper’s presentation as it enhances its overall packaging. Always has a cover page even if it is not specified on the instructions. It will add more value and if your academic paper is lengthy, the cover page is the best place to stash a table of contents for easier perusal.
- Header sections:Depending on what your project is going to be used for, having headings swill make reading easier. Organizing your paper in headings will be much helpful especially if the reader wants to go through the sections quickly. Make sure that your headings are bolded and justified so that they appear different from the rest of the text. You can use H1 for main topics and H2 for any topic that comes below H1. You may choose to change the font color or center align so that they are clear to see as possible.
- Proofreading and editing: Any academic document must be error free and the best way to ensure this is by proofreading your work before submission. Many students skip this important step of dissertation writing process only to end up losing substantial marks. To be in the good books of your professor, make sure to reread your document and rectify any errors before sending it in for marking. Check to see whether all areas are referenced properly. Fix any typing, grammatical, and spelling errors. Once you are done, have a friend read the whole document again just to be sure everything is in order.
- Print preview: There is nothing more frustrating than printing a more than 50 pages document only to realize that some content is out of the margins or diagrams have overlapped the text. That is why it is important to use the print preview feature to make sure that everything is aligned, as it should. Inspect the margins to see if there is too little or too much white space and fix it accordingly. Viewing your document before printing gives you an opportunity to rectify any mistakes in formatting and alignment to make sure that the final print looks great.