Our Reimbursement Policy
We at The Assignment Helper work extremely hard to ensure that the documents we deliver to our clients meet their expectations. However, an unexpected problem may occur on our end such that we are not able to deliver your project as agreed. If this happens, we will gladly compensate you by reimbursing the whole amount you paid when placing your order. Here are the cases in which we will give a refund.
- If you are completely unhappy with the order delivered even after providing unlimited revisions, we will either assign the project to a new writer or give you a refund.
- If your bankcard is charged more than once when placing an order, we will return the money that was mistakenly charged immediately.
- If the document is of poor quality
- If we do not meet your assignment deadline
- If there are any traces of plagiarism in the submitted work
If you feel like you are entitled to a refund, make sure to contact us immediately. Informing a third party before reaching out to us will be regarded a breach of agreement. All refund requests should be submitted within 3 days of receiving your document. Make sure to provide all the evidence regarding your case so that we can make an informed final decision regardingyour reimbursement.