PHP was earlier an acronym for Personal Home Pages but now stands for Hypertext Pre-processor. It is a server side scripting language widely used to developweb applications, dynamic websites and static websites. A script can be defined as a set of instructions used in programming and interpreted at runtime. A scripting language therefore is a language that is used to interpret scripts at runtime. The main purpose of scripts is to perform routine tasks or improve the performance of an application.
If your PHP assignments are giving you sleepless nights and would wish to receive professional PHPassignment help, contact us. The Assignment Helper is home to all academic solutions and will ensure that you get the assistance you seek. We have contracted a powerful team of PHP assignment writing experts to help with your task completion. Just go through their profiles and hire the one who best fits your project. All these are native English speakers since they have been handpicked from top universities in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. They have good command of the language, vast knowledge of PHP, and the capability to deliver well thought out assignments. You can therefore trust them blindly with your PHP projects.
Difference between scripting languages and programminglanguages
There are various differences between a scripting language and a programming language. Our PHP homework help experts look at a few to help you understand what the language entails. Let’s get started!
- Scripting languages are mostly used to perform routine tasks while programming languages come packed with all the features that programmers need to develop web applications.
- Code written in PHP is executed without compiling while code developed using programming languages need a compiler to translate it to machine readable form.
- Scripting languages are embedded into other software development environments while programming languages neednot to be embedded into other environments
If you wish to learn more about the difference between scripting languages and programming languages, contact our PHP assignment helpers or simply book a tutoring session with us.
Uses of PHP as explained by our experts
There is an abundance of programming languages out there and you may be wondering why programmers still need PHP in their career. Well there might be some compelling reasons for this. For instance:
- The language is open source, free, and has a shorter learning curve than other programming languages like SPS and JSP.
- There are many web hosting servers that support PHP by default, so PHP is actuallya cost-effective choice compared to other languages
- PHP is updated regularly to stay current with the latest changes in technology
- PHP is a server side language, which means you don’t need to install it on client computers. As long as it is installed on the server, all what the rest of the computers need is a web browser.
There are myriad of PHP homework help service providers online today but students still opt for our platform. This is because, we have highly skilled programmers in our team who are ready to assist with the PHP assignment writing task. These individuals work day and night, seven days a week to ensure that you get assignment help whenever you need it. Take advantage of them today and forget about all your assignment worries.