Difference between scripting languages and programminglanguages
- Scripting languages are mostly used to perform routine tasks while programming languages come packed with all the features that programmers need to develop web applications.
- Code written in PHP is executed without compiling while code developed using programming languages need a compiler to translate it to machine readable form.
- Scripting languages are embedded into other software development environments while programming languages neednot to be embedded into other environments
Uses of PHP as explained by our experts
- The language is open source, free, and has a shorter learning curve than other programming languages like SPS and JSP.
- There are many web hosting servers that support PHP by default, so PHP is actuallya cost-effective choice compared to other languages
- PHP is updated regularly to stay current with the latest changes in technology
- PHP is a server side language, which means you don’t need to install it on client computers. As long as it is installed on the server, all what the rest of the computers need is a web browser.
There are myriad of PHP homework help service providers online today but students still opt for our platform. This is because, we have highly skilled programmers in our team who are ready to assist with the PHP assignment writing task. These individuals work day and night, seven days a week to ensure that you get assignment help whenever you need it. Take advantage of them today and forget about all your assignment worries.