Get Quality Help With Insurance Law Assignments
- Principle of indemnity
- Principle of utmost good faith (ubberimae fidei)
- Principle of subrogation
- Principle of insurable interest
- Principle of contribution
- Principle of nearest cause (causa proxima)
- Principle of loss of minimization
Types of insurance explained by our insurance law homework writing experts
- Life insurance: This type of insurance covers the risk of life of an individual (the insured). In the unfortunate event of death, the nominee (next of kin) will be given the policy amount by the insurance company. On maturity, the policy amount will be paid in lump sum or in periodical installments. Life insurance is further divided into:
- Whole life assurance: A type of insurance where the policy amount is paid upon the death of the person insured.
- Term life assurance: An insurance policy where the total amount is paid upon maturity of the indicated term.
- Annuity: In this type of insurance, when the policy matures, the amount is paid in installments, instead of a lump sum.
- General insurance: Our insurance law projects help experts list any insurance that is not part of life insurance under this category. In general insurance, the policyholder will only get compensation when he/she experiences a loss due to the reasons stated in the policy. It falls under three subcategories:
- Fire insurance: In this type of insurance, the insurer agrees to indemnify losses caused to property or goods of the policyholder due to fire, to a certain amount.
- Marine insurance: Under marine insurance, the insurer promises to compensate the ship or the cargo owner against risks associated with marine adventures. It is further classified into freight insurance, hull insurance, and cargo insurance.
- Miscellaneous insurance: This one according to our insurance law assignment writers covers other areas of general insurance. It includes credit insurance, burglary insurance, loss of profit insurance, motor vehicle insurance, fidelity insurance etc.
What can you do with a degree in insurance law?
- You will provide advice to the person involved in crafting legal documents such as release papers and insurance contracts.
- You may also be tasked with advising the claims department personnel in issues relating to the filed claims and undue payments.
- You will assess the claims made by the customers to determine whether it is legally right to grant or deny the claim.
- You will also oversee drafting of insurance policies to make sure that they are legally accurate in order to avoid any potential loopholes.
- In addition,you will be required to review the legality of insurance transactions, study court decisions, ensure that insurance policies conform with law or even protect your company from unwarranted claims.
Why our insurance law assignment writing services are better that our peers’
- Fair prices compared to any other insurance law assignment help provider
- On time dispatch of the final solutions so that none of our clients have to be penalized for after-the-deadline submission. This also gives them enough time to reread the content and see if it has been prepared as per their expectations.
- 100% authentic documents accompanied with free quality assurance and plagiarism reports
- Proper citation and referencing style. Our insurance law assignment writers are proficient with the various referencing formats used in academic institutions today and always reference the solution according to the guidelines provided.
- Working and learning from the best insurance law assignment experts. Our law assignment writing team comprises of PhD and Master’s degree holders, ex insurance law professors, and real life insurance lawyers. Trust us; you can’t go wrong when your assignment is handled by such smart brains!
- Mouthwatering offers and discounts. Even after offering our insurance law assignment writing help at the best price, we don’t stop there. We run occasional offers to get you saving even more. Hey, don’t forget to check out our amazing referral program! It too can get you saving some bucks.
- 24/7 highly responsive customer support team. Who said you got to wait till morning or a certain time of day to have your query answered? Use our insurance law assignment help platform and see what active and convenient customer support is about. With us, you can have your query answered and assignment done anytime, anywhere.