Branches of Geography Explained By Our Geography Assignment Helpers
Geography is the field of science that focuses on studying the earth, its physical features, atmosphere and the human activities that influence it. It examines the nature and organization of physical locations, places, and human societies across the globe. Geographers study how human activities affect the naturalenvironment and the impact that various physical features and places have on people. In other words, they seek to understand where various natural features are found, how and why they were formed and how they have developed or changed over time due to influence from people.
If you are a geography student, then you know how difficult getting your head around all the physical features across the world can be. But you really don’t have much of a choice than try as hard as you can to master these, as this is the only way to ace the subject and attain a decent GPA. However, today we have good news for students because The Assignment Helper just launched a geography assignment help portal where college goers can have their geography projects prepared by a professional. You now don’t have to cram how the mountains, valleys, lakes, and other physical features were formed to score a good grade in your assignment because our experts can take care of that. All you need to do is send us your assignment details and our experts will do it for you at a judicious fee.
Branches Of Geography
According to our geography homework help experts, geography is divided into two major branches namely, physical geography and human geography.
- Physical geography: This branch of science mainly deals with the earth’s natural characteristics. Itfocuses on features found on the surface of the earth and those that are near it. Physical geography is further subdivided into biogeography (how animals and plants are distributed on earth), water resources geography (how water is collected, distributed and used in various parts of the world), climate geography (study of weather patterns), and geomorphology (how various features are formed).
- Human geography: This branch of geography studies the human race. It focuses on people’s backgrounds and how they interact with each other. Additionally, human geography studies how various groups of people inhabit and organize themselves in a particular region. In fact, most of the branches of geography fall under human geography. As per our geography assignment help providers, this branch is further divided into:
- Economic geography that studies how various products are produced and distributed to their respective markets
- Population geography that examines how various groups of people are distributed in a given area
- Medical geography thatlooks into the patterns of how certain diseases spread
- Politicalgeography that investigates politics
- Military geography that studies the military fraternity
- Transportation geography that examines various networks for transportation
- Urban geography that is concerned with the study of the growth and development of urban cities across the world
If your geography assignment is derived from any of these branches, do not hesitate to contact us for geography homework help.