Anatomy homework help that guarantees you top notch grades
Branches of anatomy covered under our anatomy homework help
- Descriptive anatomy: A branch of anatomy that divides the body into different parts, studies them, and describes the relationship between each part, structure, constitution and form.
- Topographical anatomy: Just like the descriptive anatomy, this branch divides thebody of a living organism into different parts and studies the relationship between each region. For instance, the human body is divided into the head region, truck, upper and lower limb.
- Comparative anatomy: Studies both the similarities and differences in living things and their anatomy. Comparative anatomy tries to find common characteristics among differentgroups of living things.
- Microscopic anatomy: Also known as histology, microscopic anatomy analyzes the organic tissues, their functions, development, structure and composition. This branch is important in medicine studies as it helps researchers understand different pathological processes that take place in in living organisms’ bodies.
- Macroscopic anatomy: This branch of anatomy uses instruments to study the parts and organ systems of living organisms.
- Embryology: Also known as the anatomy of development, this branch studies the development of embryo in living organisms. Embryology studies embryo formation from fertilization to zygote t maturity.
- Surface anatomy: Studies the outside features of the bodies of living organisms
- Pathology anatomy: This branch studies the development, consequences and transmission of diseases. It is used in medicine to explore and interpret the symptoms of diseases in order to understand the pattern and behavior of the pathogen.
- Artistic anatomy: Studies the measurement, contribution, and formation of the body.
- Morphological anatomy: Studies the external formation of the body.
- Plant anatomy: Studies the tissues and the cellular structure of the plants
- Animal anatomy: Studies the relationship, formation, and disposition of different animals’ body parts. Animal anatomy is further subdivided into anatomy of amphibians, anatomy of fish, anatomy of mammals, anatomy of birds, anatomy of arthropods, and anatomy of invertebrates.
- Human anatomy: It is the study of the structure and formation of a human body. It looks at different human body systems including the nervous system, the reproduction system, the vascular system, the skeletal system, the respiratory system, etc.
Topics handled by our experts under anatomy homework
- Bones identification
- Nervous and vascular system
- Sclerocorneal junction
- Cholinergic anti-inflammatory system
- Cardiovascular system
- Achilles tendon
- Marionette lines
- Brain connectivity
- Human nose anatomy
Quality anatomy homework help to get you working for best employers
- Academic institutions an research centers
- Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies
- National Health Services
- Healthcare organizations, medical centres, and private sector hospitals
You may also find yourself working with non-scientific employers such as:
- Law and accountancy firms
- Management consultancies
- Financial institutions
- Retail companies
- Why our services are the best?
- Problem solving and analytical skills to decide the best approach to completing your task
- Planning and time management skills to make sure that all assignments are delivered in good time
- Keen attention to detail to ensure that they understand all the requirements of your assignment
This is just about our experts. Apart from this, our services guarantee you the following benefits:
- Unique and original content
- Free revisions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free quality assurance reports
- Free editing and proofreading of content, and more